Parenting Teenagers Course
Who's it for?
The Parenting Teenagers Course is for any parents, step-parents, grandparents or caregivers with children aged 11-18 years.
Why do the course?
Teenagers do not arrive with an instruction manual! Family life is under great pressure today and parents face bewildering choices around how to parent effectively. Discovering we are not alone in the challenges we face and picking up ideas from other parents can make a huge difference. We can all learn how to make even the happiest family better.
What to expect
- A friendly and informal atmosphere
- Tea/coffee and cake
- Talks covering the following topics:
- Keeping the end in mind
- Meeting our teenagers needs
- Setting boundaries
- Developing emotional health
- Helping them make good choices
- Opportunity to discuss the session's topic with others, although there is never any pressure to share on the course.
How much does it cost?
- $15 for a single parent, $25 for a couple. This covers the course manual and supper each evening.
When does the next course start?
- The next course starts Thursday 24 May 2018, 7:30pm-9:30pm and runs every Thursday night for 5 weeks.
- The course is a DVD based series produced by HTB, London. See relationshipcentral.org/themarriagecourses.org/alpha.org.nz
© Copyright Parenting Teenagers Course